Sunday, February 9, 2014

Set List For February 10, 2014
Sex Jams Week!

Bill Withers:  Use Me
Bootsy Collins:  Body Slam!
The Clinton Administration:  Hit It And Quit It
Skeewiff:  Love Power
De Phazz:  Roses
J Boogie's Dubtronic Science:  1.4.U.
Pit Baumgartner:  Higher Love
Fila Brazillia:  Madame LeFevre
The Funky Lowlives:  I Want 2 Know U
EMO vs. Boozoo Bajou:  Can't Take No More
Jimi Tenor:  A Daughter Of The Snow
Fink:  Pretty Little Thing
Sono Rhizmo:  I'm Your Sexmachine
The New Mastersounds feat. Corinne Bailey Rae:  Your Love Is Mine
The Herbaliser:  Song For Mary
Jestofunk:  Special Love
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  Sharleena
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  Directly From My Heart To You
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  Stuff Up The Cracks
Jingo:  Fever
Aba Shante:  Girls
Koola Lobitos:  Ololufe Mi (My Lover)
Mulatu Astatke w/Ethiopian Quintet:  Girl From Addis Ababa
Baby Charles:  I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Betty Davis:  Game Is My Middle Name
Orgone:  Doing Me Wrong
Dr. Rubberfunk feat. Sitzka:  You're No Good
Nickodemus feat. Brian J:  The Love Feeling
Nujabes feat. Shing02:  Luv (Sic) Pt. 3
The Mackrosoft:  Trouble Woman
Wagon Christ:  My Organ In Your Face

No comments:

Post a Comment