Sunday, February 7, 2016

Set List for February, 8 2016
Sex Jams Week
Lunar New Year

Big Audio Dynamite:  Dragontown
Steely Dan:  Time Out Of Mind
Big Audio Dynamite:  The Green Lady
De Phazz:  Roses
Jimi Tenor:  A Daughter Of The Snow
Nino Moschella:  Stella
The Dining Rooms:  Cinemaroma 1
Lemongrass:  Liaison
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
Frank Zappa:  Willie The Pimp
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  Jelly Roll Gum Drop
Frank Zappa & The Mothers:  I'm Not Satisfied
Frank Zappa:  Sharleena
Galactic:  Change My Ways Pt. 1
Galactic:  Change My Ways Pt. 2
Fink:  Pretty Little Thing
Kinny:  Afro Forest Of Love
Groove Collective:  Nature Of A Freak
Jimi Tenor & Tony Allen:  Against The Wall
Aba Shante:  Girls
Bongos Ikwue:  Woman Made The Devil
Koola Lobitos:  Ololufe Mi (My Lover)
Johnny Otis Show:  Don't It Make You Feel Good
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings:  Make It Good To Me
Leon Haywood:  I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You
Rick James:  Super Freak
United Future Organization:  Magic Wand Of Love
Ursula 1000:  Les Techniques De L'Amour
Nujabes feat. Shing02:  Luv (sic.) Pt. 3
Bonobo feat. Bajka:  Walk In The Sky
Amon Tobin:  The Nasty
Wagon Christ:  My Organ In Your Face
Harry Hosono & The Yellow Magic Band:  Femme Fatale
Don Tiki:  The Other Side Of The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment